Showroom Associate/Design Assistant
LIV Showroom is seeking that special design-savvy someone to join our LIV Showroom design team! We’re seeking a self-starter to work with our creative team of designers and showroom staff as . A degree in interior design is preferred but not necessary. 2 years of design-based experience or 2 years of experience in high-end retail or service industry is preferred. We’re looking for a team player who is ambitious, friendly, professional, and detail-oriented.
· maintaining a clean, attractive and well-stocked and styled showroom floor (lifting of 50+ lbs required)
· providing an exceptional shopping experience for clients & customers
· assisting clients with furniture selections on showroom floor
· ensuring the accurate pricing, placing and tracking of client furniture orders to vendors
· fulfilling all other duties as assigned by showroom manager
· unpacking new showroom product
· working with designers to process and track client orders
· entering orders into POS system
- strong computer skills required, Excel ability preferred
- extraordinary customer service skills and pleasing demeanor
- ability to communicate clearly to customers, clients, vendors, and designers
- confident managing client orders
- remarkable organizational skills
- self-motivated and hard work ethic
- familiarity working with tradesman and understanding of construction
- ability to understand construction documents; floor plans, elevations, construction & finish schedules.
$10-$13 hourly depending on experience. To apply - Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “showroom designer”.
Part-time 15-20 hours.