Showroom Manager/Purchasing Agent
Liv Showroom is seeking that special design-savvy someone to join our LIV Showroom design team! We’re seeking a self-starter to work with our creative team of designers and showroom staff as our Showroom Manager/Purchasing Agent. A degree in accounting is preferred but not necessary. 2 years of experience as a purchasing agent or 2 years of experience in high-end retail or service industry is preferred. We’re looking for a team player who is ambitious, friendly, professional, and detail-oriented.
· purchasing furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) as designed and selected by Interior Designers
· working with designers to indentify purchasing schedule, including order entry and delivery milestones
· monitoring the progress of orders and delivery status of product.
· maintaining a clean, attractive and well-stocked and styled showroom floor
· ensuring that showroom floor is accurately tagged and priced
· providing an exceptional shopping experience for clients while assisting them with product selections on showroom floor
· keeping design studio organized, current, and priced
· organizing and filing paperwork
· training new staff or designers on showroom systems & procedures
· coordinating showroom staff working schedule
- strong computer & accounting skills required, Excel ability required
- extraordinary customer service skills and pleasing demeanor
- ability to communicate clearly both written and verbally to customers, clients, vendors, and designers
- confident managing client orders
- remarkable organizational skills
- self-motivated and hard work ethic
$14-$15 hourly depending on experience. To apply - Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “showroom manager”.
Part-time 20-29 hours.