NOW HIRING: Interior Designer
Liv Design Collective is growing! We're looking to hire a Senior Interior Designer to join our talented & creative team in Bountiful, Utah. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a creative, fun, and results-driven environment!! We are seeking a fun guy or gal who has experience with interior design, detail drawings, and new construction.
Roles and Responsibilities
Some of the interior design responsibilities you’ll assist our team with include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Meeting with Clients
- Drafting plans, elevations, and details
- Putting together specification and concept sheets for new construction
- Selecting color and finish schemes for new construction, remodel, and general interior design
- Putting together digital design boards
- Designing within strict budgets
- Conducting walk-throughs for electrical and finish work and other project management
- Realizing design plan through installation and placement
What We’re Looking For
- Two-year degree majoring in Interior Design (Bachelor's preferred)
- Five years minimum design experience
- Proficiency in Auto CAD
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Communication skills to express and sell your ideas
- Organizational skills - you will need to pay close attention to details
- Ability to work quickly and effectively
- Strong self-motivation
- Great people and problem solving skills
- This is an independent contractor position paid hourly based on billable hours
- Pay will be based on experience but between $40-50 per billable hour
- Commission on product sales
- Part-time to full-time with hours to vary per week but generally 15-25 billable hours. Additional non-billable hours per week will be required for travel, training, meetings, etc.
- Schedule is somewhat flexible but most hours must be worked M-TH during normal hours of 10am-5pm. Some evenings and weekends necessary for client appointments.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Interior Designer"- (Your Name)". In the email, please include the following:
- Your resume
- A note about yourself
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to hear from you! Or if you know someone who would be a good fit, please pass this on to them!